8 polyphonic PSP modules for the Voltage Modular platform!
PSP Audioware are thrilled to announce the release of our new collection of 8 polyphonic modules for the Voltage Modular platform. This brings the number of PSP modules available for the Voltage Modular to 32 modules!
If you’re familiar with Eurorack
The Poly bundle consist of:
- PSP PolyADSR – our classic ADSR generator;
- PSP PolyAmp – a polyphonic voltage controlled amplifier;
- PSP PolyBoing – this module reacts resonantly on the rising or falling edges of the triggering signal;
- PSP PolyEnveloper – a multi stage envelope generator;
- PSP PolyFilter – a fourth order ladder-type resonant filter;
- PSP PolyFolder – a multi-stage (0 to 6) signal folder;
- PSP PolyPatch – a polyphonic patch bay;
- PSP PolyWobbler – a module that controls random analog instabilities.
We at PSPaudioware really love the Voltage Modular system and couldn’t recommend it more highly, and we’re deeply honoured to have been the first external developer for Cherry Audio’s spectacular system. We hope that you’ll love the Voltage system -and our modules – as much as we do!
You can buy these modules individually or in one of two bundles: PSP Poly Modular Collection for $69 or in the PSP Ultimate Modular Collection offered now for our special NAMM price of just $99 for all 32 modules!
To see the Voltage Modular in action download and run the new fully featured 7-day demo version from Cherry Audio download page. To use our modules you don’t need to buy any additional libraries, Voltage Modular will be automatically added to your account.